Friday 16 February 2018

30 Minute Challenge - Day 15

Today I fancied doing something different, purely because I feel really ill and i've still gotta go to work, alas so I decided to make up some thematic objective markers. Now this will be the last 30 minute challenge for a week. Due to it being half term, so my better half has a week away from teaching. If I can get some paint down, great. If not, then it's not the end of the world.

So lets go have a look



I've got some cool as hell objective markers from the guys over at Corehammer but I wanted to do something that would tie into my army and look pretty cool. Now they were just very simple and I didn't really put a whole bunch of effort into them, however I think they do look pretty cool. I've just got the bases to finish off for them but they've come out pretty well. 

I've got an idea for the next set of markers i'm going to make, as i've got a TONNE of zombies from 6th and 7th edition (Typhus zombie cultist lists were just so much fun!) so I think that's next on the horizon.


No comments:

Post a Comment