Thursday 1 February 2018

30 Minute Challenge - Day 4

So we are carrying on today with Flyboy! Man this Blightlord kit so wonderfully detailed, like when I got it and put them together, the detail was insane but actually getting down and painting them. I'm finding bits and bobs of intricate detail that I had missed the first few times, however I do I have some issues with this kit, and to be honest the other Death Guard releases. As much as they are so freaking nice models, they'res not much room for customisation or pose ability out of the box, especially the Deathshroud. My Plague Marines I have done some minor conversions to them, but that's with having to scour places for extra bits, and the most annoying thing about the PM box, arms are specific to bodies which to a beginner it'll would be hard to think of ways of customising the marines, without potentially botching them. Anyway that's my 2 cents and now on to what I got done today





So I didn't manage to get much done today but managed to chip away a tonne from this fly MF. This guy has some crazy detail, like I never noticed until painting the gold trim the old Death Guard logo on his right hand, little things like that just make me happy. But as you can see, there's not really much to say today apart just major progress, the colours together are tying him quite nicely. Looking forward to getting him finished




No comments:

Post a Comment